You have selected the Associate Membership African Countries membership level.
Blood Transfusion Services/Societies and Blood Donor Organisations/Societies in Africa
- Networking with transfusion leaders in Africa, through attendance at meetings and also through the website.
- Helping to keep abreast with developments and thus avoiding duplication of effort and the waste of valuable resources.
- Access to technical experts with a good understanding of the blood transfusion field in Africa.
- Access to a forum for determining training and technical assistance needs in African countries.
- Credibility when advocating for better and safer transfusion practices; and when advocating for ?funding to implement solutions.
- An opportunity for mentoring and developing promising young scientists in the field.
- Opportunity to participate in the setting of “Standards of Practice” and thus increase quality, ?safety and access to blood components.
- Keeping current with changes to Standards, and other policies.
- Preferential benefits to exhibit at AfSBT congresses.
- Representative member pays the discounted member registration fee for AfSBT congresses.
- Representative member has a vote during annual general meetings of AfSBT.
- Monthly e-newsletters.
- Listing in Africa Sanguine and on the AfSBT website.
- Link on the AfSBT website to the Associate Member’s website.
- Africa Sanguine is emailed on publication.
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge on AfSBT website and in the monthly e-Newsletter.
- Accelerated Accreditation process
- Reduced Accreditation fees
- Reduced individual membership fees for individual members of the organization
- Access to advocacy visits upon request
Associate membership fee – African countries: Free
Associate membership fee – overseas countries: USD 400.00/annum
The price for membership is $1.00 per Year.
Membership expires after 1 Year.